Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant
27th June 2022
You will be joining an experienced team of Consultants in our Sunderland office and you will be part of a highly driven, fun and successful team that connects the best teaching and support staff with local schools.
You will be responsible for:
• Undertaking compliance checks and requesting references to ensure the suitability of applicants
• Supporting the recruitment team using business development techniques to attract new candidates
• Drafting and posting job advertisements in a wide range of media
• Searching online job boards, social media sites and internal systems to source suitable candidates
• Receiving and reviewing applications / CV’s
• Undertaking telephone interviews and registration appointments with candidates to assess suitability
• Assisting with other general recruitment administrative duties
• Forming positive client relationships and utilising your strong customer service and negotiation skills.
At a later stage of your training you will begin to work with client schools to connect them with candidates you have sourced and vetted. This stage of training provides the final stage of training to be a Recruitment Consultant.
Premier Teachers are an established team of education recruitment professionals based near Sunderland University. We offer an outstanding package to our consultants including:
- A 40 hour working week working between the hours of 8am – 5pm
- A highly competitive starting annual salary
- Strong bonus structure
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- 30 days annual holiday
- Free parking
- A fun and friendly team
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter starting what skills and experiences you bring to the role. If you would like an informal discussion, please ask for Mike Donnelly when you ring.