Year 5/6 Primary Teacher
A Year 5/6 Primary Teacher is required for an excellent school in the Sunderland area. This Primary Teacher role will involve delivering the Primary curriculum to Year 5 and 6 Pupils with good experience and knowledge of the SATS framework. It will be a full time role beginning in January 2024 and will be ongoing until the end of June 2024. The school is mixed sex and has supportive and friendly staff and managers.
The ideal Year 5/6 Primary Teacher candidate would:
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Have a passion for teaching Upper KS2 Primary curriculum
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to organise themselves
- Be able to plan effective, engaging lessons
- Have experience of teaching to the SATS framework
We are keen to hear from both experienced teachers or ECTs.
To apply for this Year 5/6 Primary Teacher position with Premier Teachers you must hold QTS or QTLS.
In addition, you must:
• Provide two referees we can contact
• Have a DBS form or be prepared to obtain one
Premier Teachers Ltd is a teacher run agency based in Sunderland. We provide a supply and permanent placement service to schools in the North East and Teesside area. We are very friendly, incredibly supportive and we offer training on site or in house to help to move your career on. We ensure that all teachers are compliant with our safeguarding procedures before being placed in our clients schools.
We offer a highly efficient service and we are contactable 24/7. You will receive prompt weekly payment and provided requirements are met, statutory sick pay if required.
To apply, please email your CV with no gaps in more than 3 months.