A Science Teacher is required for a fantastic secondary school in the Durham area. You will deliver Science to KS3 and 4 . This is a full time role which will begin asap and ongoing . The school is mixed sex and has supportive and friendly staff and managers.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have good classroom management skills
- Have a passion for teaching Science
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to organise themselves
- Be able to plan effective, engaging Science lessons.
We are keen to hear from both experienced teachers or ECTs.
To apply for this Science Teacher position with Premier Teachers you must hold QTS or QTLS.
In addition, you must:
• Provide two referees we can contact
• Have a DBS form or be prepared to obtain one
Premier Teachers Ltd is a teacher run agency based in Sunderland. We provide a supply and permanent placement service to schools in the North East and Teesside area. We are very friendly, incredibly supportive and we offer training on site or in house to help to move your career on. We ensure that all teachers are compliant with our safeguarding procedures before being placed in our clients schools.
We offer a highly efficient service and we are contactable 24/7. You will receive prompt weekly payment and provided requirements are met, statutory sick pay if required.
To apply, please email your CV with no gaps in more than 3 months.