Higher Level Teaching Assistant
A qualified and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant is required for a local secondary school in the Sunderland area. The successful HLTA candidate will be required for a full time and long term position starting in January 2024 and be ongoing long term. This a mixed sex 11-18 school and has supportive and friendly staff and managers.
The ideal candidate would:
- Achieved a Level 4 or higher HLTA qualification
- Have good classroom management skills
- Have a passion for teaching and providing support to promote positive behaviour
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to organise themselves
- Be able to plan effective and engaging lessons
We are keen to hear from both experienced teachers or ECTs.
To apply for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position with Premier Teachers you must hold QTS or QTLS.
In addition, you must:
• Provide two referees we can contact
• Have a DBS form or be prepared to obtain one
Premier Teachers Ltd is a teacher run agency based in Sunderland. We provide a supply and permanent placement service to schools in the North East and Teesside area. We are very friendly, incredibly supportive and we offer training on site or in house to help to move your career on. We ensure that all teachers are compliant with our safeguarding procedures before being placed in our clients schools.
We offer a highly efficient service and we are contactable 24/7. You will receive prompt weekly payment and provided requirements are met, statutory sick pay if required.
To apply, please email your CV with no gaps in more than 3 months.