Welcome, and thanks for accessing our Premier Portal which may be referred to as (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). When You ("You" individually or the entity that You represent) use Our website (the "Site") or the Premier Portal service (collectively, the "Service"), You are agreeing to Our terms, so please take a few minutes to review the Terms of Service (the "Agreement") below.
By using this service you are bound by our terms below.
Terms of service
- When registering with the Site, you agree to provide details that are true, accurate, complete and current.
- You agree to maintain and update your records so that they are true, accurate, complete and current.
- If you provide content which is not true, not current or not accurate or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect any of the above, we may suspend or terminate your account.
- You agree to third party access of candidate details for the provision of work services via our site.
- Premier Portal is not liable for any content posted by Clients or Candidates.
- When you as a Client request details of Candidates, our terms will be sent to you and they will be applicable on receipt should you appoint candidates we introduce whether that be on a permanent basis or on a temporary basis.
Your privacy is important to us and we will securely store any personal data which you provide to us. We are required to hold such personal data as which is necessary for us to contact you and no such data will be provided to any third party without your permission.
Examples of when we may contact you by email or phone are: to ask you to update your records or to check if you wish to remain a registered user of our site. To contact you about roles or to facilitate contact between your organisation and a potential candidate.
No personal data (your address, phone or email) will be visible on the website to external third party users. We will request the release of such information to such parties from you either verbally or in written form.
You can request that we remove your details or wish to unsubscribe at any time.
You are authorising Premier Teachers to act on behalf of your organisation as an agency for the purpose of securing candidates (permanent or temporary roles).