Welcome, and thanks for accessing our Premier Portal which may be referred to as (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). When You ("You" individually or the entity that You represent) use Our website (the "Site") or the Premier Portal service (collectively, the "Service"), You are agreeing to Our terms, so please take a few minutes to review the Terms of Service (the "Agreement") below.
By using this service you are bound by our terms below.
Terms of service
- When registering with the Site, You agree to provide details that are true, accurate, complete and current. The employers listed must include your most recent and all previous employers. Any gaps in employment must be listed with an explanation.
- You agree to maintain and update your records so that they are true, accurate, complete and current.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK.
- You are not barred from working from Children and have an Enhanced DBS check or are prepared to obtain one.
- You give us permission to take up references from previous employers by providing suitable referees and to give us permission to pass these referees to Clients should they request them.
- If you provide content which is not true, not current or inaccurate or not complete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect any of the above, we may suspend or terminate your account.
- You agree to third party access of your details for the provision of work services via our Site.
- Premier Portal is not liable for any content posted by Clients or Candidates.
- You agree to inform us if you accept an offer or employment whether that be a permanent contract, temporary or for an indefinite period that occurs within a 12 month period of our introduction to the Client.
- You agree not to try to circumvent the Premier Portal recruitment process by engaging with a Client we introduce you other than by Us, or to engage with a third party recruitment agency to engage with a client we introduce you to within a 12 month period of Our introduction to the Client (s).
Your privacy is important to us and we will securely store any personal data which you provide to us. We are required to hold such personal data as which is necessary for us to contact you and no such data will be provided to any third party without your permission.
Examples of when we may contact you by email or phone are: to ask you to update your records or to check your availability for work or if you wish to remain a registered user of our site. To contact you about suitable roles or to facilitate contact between you and a potential employer.
No personal data (your address, phone or email) will be visible on the website to external third party users or Clients. We will request the release of such information to such parties from you either verbally or in written form.
You can request that we remove your profile and details from view at any time if you are a candidate or unsubscribe at any time.